Registration Process –
Please note Registermyathlete.com is for registration only. Please DO NOT attempt to pay on this site.
- Go to Register My Athlete in order to complete the online registration process. All registration details, including all of the necessary forms, can be found there. Here is a quick link to the physical form – 2020-2021 AIA Physical Form. Please note that physicals are good for 12 months and must be resubmitted annually. Only physicals completed on or after March 1, 2020 are good for the 2020-2021 school year.
- High School Only – Every athlete must complete the following two courses (both courses are found at the following link: AIA Academy) :
- Opioid Education (New course beginning 2020-2021 school year)
- Brainbook Concussion Education
The AIA will notify NPX once you have successfully completed the course.
High school athletes are required to complete each of these courses only once during their high school career.
All items must be completed and turned in before your student may participate in their sport.
Payment Process –
Please note that payment is done ONLY at the North Phoenix Prep Configio website using below given link.
- Unless other arrangements have been made with the AD, in order for a student athlete to remain eligible to participate full payment must be received by the announced due date which varies season to season and sport to sport .
- There is no need to pay immediately upon registration. The payment portal will not open until tryouts/evaluation are completed.
- Submit the athletic fee on the Payment Portal at the following link- Online Payment.